Driving large amounts of traffic to your internet business will make it succeed. That is the difference between those that fail and those that don’t. Traffic.
There are many who give out online marketing tips about creating a good looking site or user friendly interface. But none of these matter until you are generating traffic. And that takes time.
Below are a few of my online marketing techniques that you should be able to implement. Remember, You have to be aware that these tips take time to come into action. You have to stick with it for at least 3 months before you start seeing real results.
1) Article Marketing – Write articles on keywords in your niche. Make sure the keyword is in the title and a few times in the body content. Post your articles to sites like ezine. You will want to have at least 80 articles up by the end of your 3rd month.
2) Video marketing – Create videos on keywords in your niche. Finding content for videos and articles is easy, just do some research on Google and take some notes. You want to have at least 80 videos up by day 90.
3) Social media marketing – Create social profiles with Facebook, twitter, and MySpace then start adding friends. You should have at least 5,000 on each profile. Update your profile with links to your articles and videos. Don’t be afraid of connecting with people and having a chat. Remember to brand yourself, put up some holiday pictures.
4) Online marketing blog – Create a blog that you can post your articles and videos on. You also want your social media profiles to link to this site. Offer something free, like an ebook so you can capture peoples emails and start building a list.
5) Email marketing – Once you have an email list you can send out quality information. People will start to see you as a niche leader and are then far more likely to buy from you.
6) Pay per click – I only recommend this method after you’re generating traffic from free advertising. Make sure you do your research on pay per click before you jump in. Google AdWords is known for swallowing huge amounts of money if you don’t know what you’re doing.
Advanced Random Posts
- Online Marketing: Are Poorly Composed SEO Articles Acceptable?
- The Importance of Online Marketing for Small Business
- Keep Your Customers Loyal by Hiring Loyalty Marketing and Technology Agency
- SEO Packages - The Most Cost-Effective Online Marketing Solution
- The Basics of Online Marketing Explained
- Try These Online Marketing Tips For Top Rankings
- Term Life Insurance
- Low Budget Online Marketing
- Online Marketing Strategies - Tips of Online Business Strategies That is Cost Effective
- Complete Online Marketing Solution: Search Engine and Social Media Marketing